Ball State University (2001)
- B.S. Natural Resources and Environmental Management, Outdoor Recreation
Focus on Geographic Information Systems and Landscape Architecture
- Geographic Information Systems Implementation and Integration
- Web-based mobile apps and services
- Applications of geospatial technology for Public Safety Agencies
- Cartographic Design
- GPS Field Data Collection
- Graphic Design
- Document and Publication Design
- Web design including Geospatial component integration
- Volunteer Coordination
- Event Planning and Coordination (primarily cycling-related)
- Disaster-Emergency Planning & Response, including spatial integration of emergency response information, damage assessment, search and rescue geospatial coordination.
FEMA and Emergency Management-Related Training
IS100 Introduction to the Incident Command System (ICS-100)
IS700 National Incident Management System (NIMS)
IS-00103 Geospatial Information System Specialist (GISP)
IS-00271.a Anticipating Hazardous Weather and Community Risk 2nd Edition
IS-00922 Applications of GIS for Emergency Management
HAZUS-MH Advanced Course
Advanced Severe Weather Spotter Certification, Dr. David Arnold, Ball State University.
WebEOC Train the trainer course
NOAA ALOHA/CAMEO & ArcGIS Integration
ArcGIS Desktop 10+
ArcGIS Online, Survey123, custom application development
Mobile web-based field data collection
SQL-ArcSDE multiple version relational database administration
ArcPad 10 & ArcPad Application Builder/Studio- Custom mobile data entry forms.
QCoherent LP360 LiDAR toolset extension.
Building Geodatabases I & II Certificate
Sidwell Parcel Builder
Tyler /New World Systems Public Safety Software
Maintenance of administration of integrated GIS data for New World Systems public safety software, including 911 communications dispatch and CrewForce application.
Web Design- over 20 custom designs for various agencies and organizations
Experience with many web-based content management systems (WordPress, E-Gov, Wix)
General Graphic Design
Adobe Creative Suite – CC
Sketch-up/Google Earth/ESRI ArcGIS integration & KML Authoring.
Video and audio recording and editing (Adobe Premiere)
Professional photography and videography
Indoor/Outdoor Studio Sessions